Current job listings are shown below. As we continue to grow, please check back frequently for new openings.
Guest Services Manager
Deadline: September 16, 2016
Contact: Tricia Moore
Location: Des Moines, Iowa
GUEST SERVICES MANAGER POSTING
Des Moines Performing Arts seeks a self-motivated, detail oriented and highly organized professional to play a leading role as Guest Services Manager. The ideal candidate for this position will have a natural passion for the performing arts and the ability to ensure our guests have exceptional experiences at Des Moines Performing Arts’ events. The role will include supervising staff, overseeing all front of house operations and ensuring profitable and timely concession sales.
Qualified candidates should have:
• Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Outstanding communication skills—works well with team members and is willing to assist others
• The ability to act as change agent, willingly takes on new challenges
• Excellent customer service skills
• Superior time management skills
• Exceptional project management and planning skills
• Considerable analytical and research skills
• Goal oriented; is proactive taking initiative as needed to successfully meet goals
• Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task; prioritize effectively
• The ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
• Computer skills using Microsoft Office plus other software programs
• Passion for performing arts and live entertainment
Des Moines Performing Arts is a premier organization showcasing a variety of professional productions while providing an exciting and dynamic work environment. If you are interested and meet the expressed qualifications, complete the on-line application along with submitting your cover letter and resume to http://www.desmoinesperformingarts.org/discover-des-moines-performing-arts/careers.php. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Des Moines Performing Arts is an equal opportunity employer. Apply Now
Des Moines Performing Arts
aspires to be a national leader in presenting the performing arts by engaging the Midwest in world-class entertainment, education, and cultural activities.
- Des Moines Performing
Des Moines Performing Arts is a private 501 (C) (3) not-for-profit corporation presenting the performing arts to Iowa and the surrounding states. It is the presenter of major Broadway and educational touring companies, performers and groups, and is the performing home of many local and regional groups, including the Des Moines Symphony. Events, dates, times, performers and prices subject to change without notice.